XT Laser – Laser Cutting Equipment
The cost of laser cutting equipment is a matter of concern to everyone, but it is indeed the case. Only after the price is determined can you see whether your budget is sufficient to purchase laser cutting equipment. This article is about the price of laser cutting equipment and what equipment is included. Details.
How much is laser cutting equipment? The price of laser cutting equipment has a great relationship with the model. The price of a 1000W device differs greatly from that of a 10000W device. The prices of 3015 and 6025 devices are also completely different. The larger the laser cutting machine, the more raw materials required, the higher the technical content, and the more labor required. You can choose the model of laser cutting equipment according to actual needs. It should not be too large, as this can cause idle equipment waste.
Composition of laser cutting equipment.
The laser cutting machine system generally consists of a laser generator, (external) beam transmission components, a workbench (machine tool), a microcomputer numerical control cabinet, a cooler, and a computer (hardware and software).
Machine tool main part: The machine tool part of a laser cutting machine, which is a mechanical part that realizes the movement of the X, Y, and Z axes, including a cutting work platform. Used to correctly and accurately position and move the workpiece to be cut according to the control program, usually driven by a servo motor.
Laser generator: Due to the high requirements for beam quality in laser cutting, not all lasers can be used for cutting.
External optical path: a refractive mirror used to guide the laser in the desired direction. To prevent optical path failures, all reflectors must be protected with protective covers, and clean positive pressure protective gas should be introduced to protect the lens from contamination. A good set of lenses can focus a beam of light without a divergence angle into an infinitely small spot. Typically, lenses with a focal length of 5.0 inches are used. The 7.5 “lens is only used for materials with a thickness greater than 12 mm.”.
Numerical control system: controls the machine tool to achieve X, Y, and Z axis movement, while also controlling the output power of the laser.
5. Stable power supply: connected between the laser, CNC machine tool, and power supply system. It mainly plays a role in preventing external power grid interference.
6. Cutting head: mainly composed of cavity, focus lens holder, focus lens, capacitive sensor, auxiliary gas nozzle, etc. The cutting head driving device is used to drive the cutting head to move along the Z axis according to the program, and consists of transmission components such as servo motors, screws, or gears.
Operation console: used to control the working process of the entire cutting device.
8. Cooler: used to cool the laser generator. A laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy. For example, the conversion rate of a CO2 gas laser is generally 20%, and the remaining energy is converted into heat. Cooling water takes away excess heat and keeps the laser generator working properly. The chiller also cools the mirrors and focus mirrors in the external optical path of the machine tool to ensure stable beam transmission quality and effectively prevent lenses from deforming or bursting due to excessive temperature.
9. Gas cylinder: including the working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder of the laser cutting machine, used to supplement industrial gas for laser oscillation and provide auxiliary gas for the cutting head.
Air compressor and air storage tank: provide and store compressed air.
11. Air cooled dryer and filter: Used to provide clean dry air to the laser generator and optical path to maintain the normal operation of the optical path and reflector.
12. Exhaust and dust remover: Extract and filter the smoke and dust generated during the processing process to ensure that the exhaust gas emission meets the ecological and environmental protection standards.
13. Slag extractor: Remove leftovers and waste materials generated during processing.
If you have determined the model and want to know how much the laser cutting equipment costs, you can call our website for consultation, and we will provide you with a detailed price list.