XT Laser – Laser Cutting Machine
Fiber laser cutting machine is a professional equipment used to cut thin metal sheets and pipes, which is relatively expensive, ranging from tens of thousands to over a million. How to extend the service life of fiber laser cutting machines is the key to saving production costs for enterprises. From this, it can be seen that daily maintenance and upkeep of laser cutting machines are very important. So how can enterprises maintain laser cutting machines to extend their service life? As a manufacturer of fiber laser cutting machines, XT Laser will briefly introduce some precautions to everyone.
Firstly, when a metal laser cutting machine is needed for enterprise processing, we need to push the crossbeam before starting the machine, try to move it back and forth, and move it left and right without any abnormal noise before it can be powered on. After completing the day’s work, thoroughly clean the materials and waste generated in the machine. This can protect the Motor system of the machine from being damaged by foreign objects. Clean up the residual waste around its moving parts, ensure that the moving parts are clean and lubricated, and maintain the machine in excellent working condition.
Maintenance methods for moving parts:
1. Apply a small amount of lubricating oil to the screws, including the laser tube support and the screws on the first reflector, to facilitate disassembly and assembly during maintenance. Attention: Do not add lubricating oil to the synchronous belt, drag chain, air pipe, motor, sensor, lens, and wire.
2. Items cannot be placed inside the machine to avoid unnecessary damage to the machine.
3. Clean the dust and foreign objects on the metal oil tanker, metal shaft, sliding block, and linear guide rail with cotton cloth, add lubricating oil, and perform idle reciprocating motion.
Other maintenance items for laser cutting machines:
1. Replacement of circulating water and cleaning of water tank: Before machine operation, ensure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. So it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. It’s best to do it once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: Long term use of the fan in the machine can accumulate a lot of solid dust inside the fan, making it produce a lot of noise and not conducive to exhaust and odor removal. When the suction of the fan is insufficient and the smoke exhaust is not smooth, it is necessary to clean the fan.
3. Cleaning of lenses: There may be some mirrors and focusing lenses on the machine. Laser is reflected and focused through these lenses before being emitted from the laser hair. Lenses are easily contaminated with dust or other pollutants, causing laser loss or lens damage. So clean the lenses every day.
Precautions for lens cleaning:
1. The lens should be gently wiped to prevent damage to the surface coating;
2. The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling;
3. When installing the focusing lens, please make sure to keep the concave side downwards.
The use range of laser cutting machines is very wide, among which the main work area of fiber optic cutting machines is metal cutting and carving, and the speed of cutting work is very fast. At the same time, the pattern of laser cutting is very precise, which not only improves the artistic taste and technical content of sheet metal processing, but also increases the profit margin. So, workers must receive training before operation, cherish and operate in a standardized manner, so that the equipment can better serve everyone and create more value.