1.Manufacturing & Electronics: Marking serial numbers, barcodes, and QR codes for traceability.
2. Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care: Labeling expiration dates and batch numbers on packaging.
3. Food & Beverage: Adding production dates and nutritional facts to packaging.
4. Automotive: Marking parts with identification numbers and logos.
5. Fashion & Accessories: Crafting intricate patterns on fabrics, leather, and synthetics.
6. Woodworking & Furniture: Applying decorative and functional markings on wood.
7. Glass & Ceramics: Etching designs, logos, or technical data on glassware and ceramic pieces.
8. Tobacco: Marking packages with manufacturing details and warnings.
9. Education & Promotions: Personalizing awards, promotional goods, and teaching aids.
10. Renewable Energy: Marking solar panels and related parts for tracking.
The system’s flexibility in handling various materials like paper, rubber, wood, glass, plastics, and more, makes it a versatile tool. Whether for compliance, branding, or creativity, it opens new possibilities that were previously hard to attain.