XT Laser-high-precision fiber laser cutting machine
We found that the fiber laser cutting machine has many advantages, followed by many application industries, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel processing can not be separated from the fiber laser cutting machine, high-precision fiber laser cutting machine and other laser cutting machines are easy to distinguish, with small size, low power, small size, high accuracy, fast speed and other characteristics. With the continuous updating and development of high-precision fiber laser cutting machine, more advantages will bring more convenience. Let’s take a look at the product features and advantages of high-precision fiber laser cutting machine.
Product features of high-precision fiber laser cutting machine:
Laser, cutting head, guide rail, wire rod, servo motor and other key components are imported from well-known brands. The bed adopts an integrated cast iron structure with high precision to ensure that the bed body does not deform. Sheet metal wrap protection, beautiful and generous. Leading cutting technology, narrow cut, minimum heat affected zone, smooth cutting surface without burr. The cutting accuracy is high, the speed is fast, and the accuracy error is within 0.1 mm. The advanced perforation method can cut thick plates quickly and save cutting time. Good cutting quality, no secondary processing is required after cutting. The top visual automatic following system in China can realize one-key calibration, automatic following and other convenient operations. CAD graphics can be imported for processing, and cutting data can be saved and stored. Steel plate, stainless steel plate, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy and other materials with any hardness can be processed without deformation.
Advantages of high-precision fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Because of non-contact processing, and the laser beam energy and moving speed of the fiber laser cutting machine can be adjusted, a variety of processing can be completed.
2. The diversity of processing materials is one of the advantages of fiber laser cutting machine. It can be used to process a variety of metals and non-metals, especially materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
3. There is no “tool” wear during the machining process, and there is no “cutting force” acting on the workpiece.
4. The heat affected zone of the workpiece to be processed is small, the thermal deformation of the workpiece is small, and the subsequent processing volume is small.
5. Workpieces in closed containers can be processed by transparent media.
6. It is easy to guide and can achieve various target conversion through focusing. It is very convenient to cooperate with the CNC system. It is an extremely flexible cutting method and can be used to process complex workpieces.
7. High automation level, fully closed processing, no pollution, low noise, which greatly improves the working conditions of operators.
8. The system itself is a computer system, which can be easily arranged and modified, and is suitable for professional processing, especially for some sheet metal parts with complex contour and shape. The product has many batches, large batches and short life cycle. From the perspective of technology, from the perspective of economic cost and time, it is not cost-effective to make molds, and laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
9. The processing energy density is very high, the reaction time is short, the heat affected zone is small, the thermal deformation is small, and the thermal stress is small. The laser is non-mechanical contact processing, which has no mechanical stress effect on the workpiece, and is suitable for fine processing.
10. High energy density, enough to melt any metal, especially suitable for processing some materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point that are difficult to process with other technologies.
High-precision fiber laser cutting machine Applicable industries:
It is widely used in sheet metal processing, advertising label production, high and low voltage electrical cabinet production, mechanical parts, kitchenware, automobiles, mechanical equipment, elevators, metal handicrafts, saw blades, household appliances, glasses industry, spring blades, medical microelectronics, hardware, tool measuring tools, craft gifts, decoration, advertising metal external processing, processing with supplied materials and other manufacturing and processing industries.