XT Laser – High precision fiber laser cutting machine
We have found that fiber laser cutting machines have many advantages, and there are many application industries that come with them. For example, the processing of stainless steel, carbon steel, and manganese steel cannot be separated from fiber laser cutting machines. High precision fiber laser cutting machines are easy to distinguish from other laser cutting machines, and have characteristics such as small format, low power, small volume, high accuracy, and fast speed. With the continuous updating and development of high-precision fiber laser cutting machines, more advantages will bring more convenience. Let’s take a look at the product characteristics and advantages of high-precision fiber laser cutting machines.
Product characteristics of high-precision fiber laser cutting machine:
Key components such as lasers, cutting heads, guides, wires, and servo motors are all imported well-known brands. The bed adopts an integrated cast iron structure with high accuracy, ensuring that the bed does not deform. Sheet metal wrapping protection, beautiful and generous. Leading cutting technology, narrow cut, minimum Heat-affected zone, smooth cutting surface without burrs. High cutting accuracy, fast speed, and accuracy error within 0.1 mm. Advanced punching methods can quickly punch and cut thick plates, saving cutting time. Good cutting quality, no need for secondary processing after cutting. The top-level visual automatic following system in China can achieve convenient operations such as one click calibration and automatic following. CAD graphics can be imported for processing, and cutting data can be saved and stored. Steel plates, stainless steel plates, aluminum alloy plates, hard alloys, and other materials with any hardness can be processed without deformation.
Advantages of high-precision fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Due to the use of non-contact processing and the adjustable energy and movement speed of the laser beam in the fiber laser cutting machine, various processing can be completed.
The variety of processing materials is one of the advantages of fiber laser cutting machines. It can be used for processing various metals and non-metals, especially high hardness, high brittleness, and high melting point materials.
3. There is no “tool” wear during the machining process, nor is there any “cutting force” acting on the workpiece.
4. The Heat-affected zone of the processed workpiece is small, the thermal deformation of the workpiece is small, and the subsequent processing amount is small.
5. Various processing can be carried out on workpieces inside sealed containers through transparent media.
6. It is easy to guide and can achieve various target conversions through focusing. It is very easy to cooperate with CNC systems. It is an extremely flexible cutting method for processing complex workpieces.
7. High automation level, fully enclosed processing, pollution-free, and low noise greatly improve the working conditions of operators.
8. The system itself is a computer system that can be easily arranged and modified, suitable for professional processing, especially for sheet metal parts with complex contours and shapes. Multiple batches, large batches, and short product life cycle. From a technical perspective, making molds is not cost-effective from an economic cost and time perspective, and laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
9. The processing energy density is very high, the reaction time is short, the Heat-affected zone is small, the thermal deformation is small, the thermal stress is small, and the laser is non mechanical contact processing, there is no mechanical stress on the workpiece, which is suitable for fine processing.
10. High energy density, sufficient to melt any metal, especially suitable for processing high hardness, high brittleness, and high melting point materials that are difficult to process with other technologies.
High precision fiber laser cutting machine is suitable for industries:
Widely used in sheet metal processing, advertising label production, high and low voltage electrical cabinet production, mechanical parts, kitchenware, automobiles, mechanical equipment, elevators, metal handicrafts, saw blades, household appliances, glasses industry, spring blades, medical microelectronics, hardware and electrical equipment, cutting tools and measuring tools, industrial gifts, decorative decoration, advertising metal external processing, incoming material processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.